One of the most common questions we get asked is ‘how much depreciation will I get?’ And we completely understand why property investors ask this.
The amount of depreciation available in your investment property depends on the age of a property, its location, size, method of construction, and the quality and quantity of fixtures and fittings inside it. You’ll find some sample reports below which give an indication of actual depreciation clients have claimed*.
To get an estimate of your available depreciation we have a very handy Depreciation Estimator on our site that many property investors use. It’s a comprehensive tool that will give you a good indication of how much depreciation is available on your investment property.
If you prefer, we can also give you an over the phone FREE estimate; we’ll just ask you a few simple questions about your investment property to provide your estimate. Call us now on 1300 66 00 33
These snapshots are summaries of ACTUAL depreciation totals we delivered to clients just like YOU.
If you’d like to see what a FULL Depreciator Tax Depreciation Schedule looks like, call us NOW on 1300 66 00 33 or email us at email@example.com. We’ve used our many years of experience, and feedback from accountants and clients to ensure ours are as easy as possible for you and your accountant to read.
If you cannot read the files below, you can install a FREE reader HERE.
- 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT. FURNISHED >>
- NEW 2 BEDROOM UNIT >>
- NEW 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE >>
- NEW 4 BEDROOM PROJECT HOME >>
- RENOVATED HOUSE BUILT BEFORE 1985 >>
- RENOVATED UNIT BUILT BEFORE 1985 >>
- *Please note that the Depreciation available on your property will likely differ from these samples due to level of fitout, size, common assets etc. Samples and estimates have not yet been adjusted for the changes announced in the 2017 budget which affects Used assets in established residential properties where contracts exchanged after 09/05/2017. For the latest information and to get a FREE estimate for your investment property just call us on 1300 66 00 33.